|Office Manager||Varies in Pierce County|
|Non-Exempt/Hourly Full Time||Varies between the hours of 7a-7p|
|Will depend on experience|
Provide quality, comprehensive health care services to the patients of the Clinic, including, assessments, diagnoses and medical treatments. Function as Back-Up Preceptor to the Physician Assistant/Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
1. Serve as a Physician of the Clinic.
2. Provide quality, comprehensive patient health care services.
3. Function as Back-Up Preceptor to the Physician Assistant/Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
4. Develop and maintain the Medical Protocol Manual in conjunction with the Primary Preceptor and the Physician Assistant/Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
5. Responsible for the content, appropriate documentation, and maintenance of patient medical records.
6. Participate in Medical Record Audits and attend subsequent educational programs.
7. Assist, when necessary, with the supervision of the Clinic’s daily operations to ensure the provision of quality health care services.
8. Comply with all Federal and State laws, statutes and regulations applicable to the delivery of health care services.
9. Other duties and responsibilities as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
10.??Perform in accordance with Professional Services Agreement.
Job Qualifications and Licensure:
1. Doctor of medicine legally authorized to practice medicine or surgery in the State of Washington.
2. Current licensure by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
3. Current licensure by the State Department of Health (DOH).
4. Current Professional Liability Insurance Coverage policy.
Supervisory responsibility as Physician, Back-Up Preceptor.