|Office Manager||Varies in Pierce County|
|Non-Exempt/Hourly Full Time||Varies between the hours of 7a-7p|
|Will depend on experience|
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others? Our company welcomes individuals who are eager to be part of a treatment team that is progressive, well-established and one of the premier treatment agencies. We are looking for excellent candidates to invest in. We have several opportunities for experienced Peer Recovery and Wellness Coaches available at Northwest Integrated Health.
Organize, facilitate and implement activities to promote client social and coping skills. Accurately convey client behavior and status, intervention use, client response and client programs both verbally and in-writing to clients, families and members of treatment team. Excellent candidates will have de-escalation training in their skill set. Other duties as assigned.
• Completed recovery coach certification or secured within 1 year. Education a secondary consideration. Preference would be Associate or bachelor's degree in human services. High School Diploma or equivalent a must; Associate degree or bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field is preferred
• Excellent people skills; experience in outreach and helping others.
• Strong professional boundaries; understands confidentiality.
• 6 months of relevant experience in Treatment settings, Social Work, Nursing Home, Behavioral Health or Hospital setting is preferred.
• Outstanding written, verbal and interactive communication skills.
• Patient, professional and compassionate personality. Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Valid Washington driver's license
• High school or equivalent
• Completed recovery coach certification
• Recovery Coach: 6 months or equivalent life experience
• Substance Abuse Treatment: 1 year
• CPR, Non-Violent Intervention, HIPPA, Infection Control