|Office Manager||Varies in Pierce County|
|Non-Exempt/Hourly Full Time||Varies between the hours of 7a-7p|
|Will depend on experience|
Northwest Integrated Health
An Equal Opportunity Employer
ROLE: PA-Physician’s Assistant
Our goal here at Northwest Integrated Health is to provide an integrated approach to addictive disorders. We take an interdisciplinary approach, where counseling, education, support and medical treatment are integrated to provide a comprehensive model of treatment. We strive to provide an evidence based, patient-centered, quality integrated health program for the treatment of substance abuse disorders in the Pacific Northwest with a caring heart.
We are looking for a PA who can be part of a team that is solution-focused, and client centered with creative problem-solving skills and excited to work for a company that implements evidenced base practices and new innovative tools.?
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT or ARNP WANTED FOR PROFESSIONAL AND GROWING OUTPATIENT SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM. Outpatient medication assisted treatment program (methadone maintenance) treating opioid addiction patients is seeking a Washington State licensed/certified Physician’s Assistant to provide medical services for our adult patients in recovery. This position will support a unique hybrid practice that includes Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. The goals of this position are to improve access and quality of care for new and existing patients, and to expand access to quality medication assisted treatment of substance use disorders. A requisite personal attribute is a non-judgmental, empathetic attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to the following:
* Provide patient care in the addiction clinic, establishing rapport with potential and actual clients to establish care requirements
* Performs comprehensive history and examinations, and compiles patient medical data, including behavioral health history.
* Makes referrals to outside care/ facilities or orders diagnostic/laboratory tests as needed and collects, interprets and documents test results for patients.
* Participates in treatment teams and develops and implements patient treatment care plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
* Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, emotional problems of daily living, health maintenance, and addiction treatment.
* Individual case assignments, case conferences and additional duties assigned by the President/CEO.
* Participates in Performance Improvement Initiatives.
* Graduate from a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program with an active WA State certificate for Physician Assistant and be RPAC along with knowledge and experience in Family Medicine and Addiction medicine.
* Licensed in the state of WA as a PA or ARNP by the time of employment.
* Experience and knowledge of EMR and related skills
* CPR certification required.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
* Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and manage time accordingly to meet deadlines and requirements of the organization
* Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
* Working knowledge of assessment procedures, including diagnostics and placement.
* Familiarity of community resources available to consumers.
* Knowledge of laws and administrative rules relevant to chemical dependency, mental health and confidentiality.
* Thorough knowledge of ethical performance standards and their application.
* Must understand and apply the principles and practices of withdrawal management.
* Must have the ability to direct and lead others with confidence including the ability to provide constructive feedback that fosters a learning environment for staff.
* Possess skills and competence to establish supportive, trusting relationships with persons with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect clients’ rights and personal preferences for treatment.
* Ability to accept a variety of lifestyles, behaviors and cultural and spiritual practices.
* Ability to re-prioritize tasks on a routine basis due to changing needs of clients.