||Varies in Peirce County
|Non-Exempt/Hourly Full Time
||Varies between the hours of 8am- 7pm
|Will depend on experience
The CDP will be responsible for assessment of our patients and for court referrals. He/she will carry assigned caseload of patients and will conduct group therapy.
- Ability to conduct group therapy, assessments and individual sessions.
- Apply ASAM (PPC-2) knowledge and DSM-5 in placement criteria.
- Work with interdisciplinary teams consisting of primary care, medication management and mental health requirements
- Consistently implement established agency policies and treatment procedures in regard to work with assigned patients.
- Prompt and accurate completion of client information in the system of assigned patients.
- Consistently maintain professional boundaries with patients.
- Chemical Dependency Professional (or CDP-T): 1 year
- Certification and appropriate licensing (CDP or CDPT)
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor/Master degree
- 2+ years experience as a Chemical Dependency Professional
- Knowledge of Keynotes use